Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Craft Party Inspirations

As mentioned here, in November I hosted (along with some help from my mom and a few other good friends) a christmas craft party.  The people attending the party came and purchased a package for $8, and this package, along with everything else supplied at the party allowed people to make pretty much as many gift tags and envelopes as they could make in an evening, for their Christmas wrapping.
So one of the people attending the party has since contacted me about throwing a similar party for her daughter's 12th birthday which is coming up in May, along with making the invitations for the party.

So as soon as I agreed, the wheels started turning and I began brainstorming about all the things I could do for the inviations, the kits for this party, and the samples I would make for things that the girls attending the party could make.  I started a new Pinterest Board to start collecting my ideas.

I thought I would share some of the inspirations I have found, in terms of creating invitations.  I am loving the idea of glassine envelopes, and some sort of paper confetti to go along with the invitation.  Seriously, how many twelve-year-old girls wouldn't like to get a little envelope full of sparkly hearts??

Pic Found Here
Pic Found Here
Pic Found Here

Pic Found Here
 So I have yet to come across exactly what I am picturing in my head, but this is a start anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment