Wednesday, October 5, 2011

First Post

So I guess I should throw it out there that this blog will not have any knitting pugs, or pugs wearing knits, or anything else connecting those two things.
Its just very difficult to find an address on Blogger that is available, and all the semi-creative ideas I have managed to come up with over the past few months have all been taken.  I figured I had better grab PugKnits while it was still available, or I would end up being stuck with LauraNic1234, or some generic address like that.

I am not sure if I will even have enough material to make a blog interesting enough to read, or even enough time to maintain a blog, but we will see.  I keep on doing things, and making things, and thinking to myself "this would make a great blog post" so here I am.
We will see what transpires...

No comments:

Post a Comment