So I don't actually have a picture of what all my ribbon collection looked like before I did anything about it, but I am sure it looked the same as everyone else's. A mess. Shoved in a box, with all the loose ends taped down to avoid a bigger mess. So I was sitting around with my mom one day, after a craft run to Michaels and Jo-Anns, and we were looking at her recently purchased photo boxes and ribbon. And we started thinking about how to store the ribbon in one of the boxes. So I asked my dad if it would be possible to drill holes in the box, but then realised I could just punch holes. And so we punched one, and added an eyelet, and it looked so good that we added a bunch more holes, and a bunch more eyelets, measuring to make sure they lined up evenly across the box.
My dad was watching us, and chimed in that we needed some sort of divider running down the middle of the box, measured the box, left the room, and came back with a piece of dowel that fit perfectly down the middle of the box.
And So Voila! Our Ribbon Storage Box was born!