Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Toe-ups that Took WAY Too Long

So according to Ravelry, I started these socks on March 21st 2011 and finished them on May 15th.  Not too bad, for my first pair of toe-up socks, right?  Well, here is what Ravelry doesn't tell you.  They sat in my work in progress basket until this past Sunday night!  Six whole months!  I had thought that all I needed to do to finish these puppies off was to weave the ends in.  Well...not so much.  When I pulled them out to finally finish them I realised that I hadn't even grafted the toe on the second sock...how lazy of me to put them away like that.  Especially considering it only took about 2 minutes, there was only about 14 stitches remaining.  So now they are all sewn up, and washed and ready to wear. 






No comments:

Post a Comment