Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I forgot

I forgot to take pictures of the Ginger Molasses Cookies that I made for my co-workers last night.  I use this recipe, in case you are wondering, and it is one of my favorites.  You can't really go wrong when something is rated five stars by almost three thousand people!  For a little comparison, they taste a lot like the ones that Starbucks sells.
pic came from here
 Also, I forgot to take pictures of my almost finished Jeweled Cowl, which is so soft and the wool looks amazing when knit up.  I love it!

Just to add one more, I forgot to take pictures of the wool that I purchased at Three Bags Full on Saturday.  I have specific projects in mind for everything I bought.

I think that is all that I forgot.  If I think of anything else, I will make sure to take some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment